Jim Kelly and JP Losman

TSNBDSC

Are you kidding me?

What is your next hypothetical going to be, "If we get 2 number 1 picks for Travis Henry, do you think we made a mistake trading him instead of Willis?"

-or-

"If tsnbd posts another thread like this would you start using your ignore feature?"

234958[/snapback]

... why the venom ? ...

... why the venom ? ...

235043[/snapback]

First of all just the assumption that I might change my opinion about someone by one person’s comments; insults me.

I think you confused venom with my sense of sarcasm. I never mean ill will toward a fellow Waller. To be fair I did preface my comments with, "Are you kidding me?" I was hoping you were. I don't know how someone can even come up with a scenario like that?

That being said, I do respect your opinion, just don't be surprised if someone calls it a foolish opinion.

First of all just the assumption that I might change my opinion about someone by one person’s comments; insults me.

I think you confused venom with my sense of sarcasm. I never mean ill will toward a fellow Waller. To be fair I did preface my comments with, "Are you kidding me?" I was hoping you were. I don't know how someone can even come up with a scenario like that?

That being said, I do respect your opinion, just don't be surprised if someone calls it a foolish opinion.

235080[/snapback]

... my apologies ... tough day today ... i appreciate the time you took to explain ... tom

So what was the deal with the thread, tom?  Did you hear Kelly say that, or was it a hypothetical?

235125[/snapback]

... something i heard from a reliable source ( deep throat ! ) from JK ... i was taken aback by it and wanted to hear some opinions on it ... true JK is not an nfl scout, but his word does carry some weight ... i should have been more clearer in my post ...

... something i heard from a reliable source ( deep throat ! ) from JK ... i was taken aback by it and wanted to hear some opinions on it ... true JK is not an nfl scout, but his word does carry some weight ... i should have been more clearer in my post ...

235139[/snapback]

Well then I'm not being sarcastic when I say, "OK you know more than me." <_<

To this point Kelly seems to lean toward thinking JP should start. Obviously, he is not going to suddenly change his mind and state that Losman does not have it in him to be even a good QB without seeing him play next season. If JP's play is such that it would inspire Kelly to change his mind about Losman, I imagine that JP supporters would already have changed theirs. Fans seem to be more fickle than those who've been inside the business.