[SUW] Tired of Having to Register to Read

Moose

Psst... this is a cool internet tool if you don't want to register to read an internet article, and then have your e-mail address bombarded by spam:

Bug Me Not!

(Although I supposed it's just a matter of time before web sites start blocking these.)

I've posted about this before. Definately a good site; and it's hard to block because as soon as they clean out some addresses, all it takes is one person to create another one and enter it into bugmenot.com.

Another great spam-dodging site is http://www.dodgeit.com. Use that site for email addresses for websites you need to sign up for (that aren't covered by bugmenot.com). You can use anything and it accepts it as a valid address. You can't reply to message from it.

CW

I've posted about this before.  Definately a good site; and it's hard to block because as soon as they clean out some addresses, all it takes is one person to create another one and enter it into bugmenot.com.

CW

233405[/snapback]

Sorry, CW... must have missed it during my hiatus.

Sorry, CW... must have missed it during my hiatus.

233421[/snapback]

No, didn't mean it as a slam at all; sorry if it came off that way! My main point was that it can't really be stopped, as long as sites are giving free registration.

CW

No, didn't mean it as a slam at all; sorry if it came off that way!  My main point was that it can't really be stopped, as long as sites are giving free registration.

CW

233434[/snapback]

No slam taken. I just don't like being redundant... you know, repeating what has already been said... saying the same thing over and over.

<_<

No slam taken. I just don't like being redundant... you know, repeating what has already been said... saying the same thing over and over.

<_<

233487[/snapback]

Welcome to the Redundant Office of Redundancy.

CW