2015 Rush Attempts/Game

Last year Houston led the NFL with 551 rushing attempts (34.4/gm). In 2013, WE led the league with 546 runs.

Every time a non-Bills fan asks me "Yeah, but who's your quarterback?" I facetiously respond "doesn't matter, we'll be running the ball 45/gm."

What do you think we can reasonably expect? Last year, the Niners were 9th in the NFL with less than 30/gm. They were third in 2013 (505) and seventh in 2012 (492).

I'm thinking we come in around the 35/gm mark again.

But that's a conservative guess. The way things are shaping up, we could be pushing damn near 40 rushes/gm.

What say you?

Well, the average team ran 64 offensive plays/gm, which is right around where we came in.

If we rush the ball 35 times, we'll be throwing it between 25-30 times, and I believe that's about right.

Yeah, I suspect with all the running plays we will come in low on the plays per game due to the clock stopping less. But you're right, my pass number is 20-25 really

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Yeah, I suspect with all the running plays we will come in low on the plays per game due to the clock stopping less. But you're right, my pass number is 20-25 really

FWIW, Seattle had the fewest pass attempts last year (another feather in my "Wilson is not yet an elite QB" cap) with 454. That's still 28 passes/gm.

To AVERAGE 20-25 would be epic. :flirt: