This can only help the Bills

Crennels agent will start the contract negotiations today in Cleveland! This has gotta hurt the Patsies losing Wies and Crennell. While we all agree that BB is a genius and can work from within I don't see anyone stepping up to the level of these 2 guys. This should make for an entirely different Patsie Troll approach to the game. :doh:

Crennels agent will start the contract negotiations today in Cleveland! This has gotta hurt the Patsies losing Wies and Crennell. While we all agree that BB is a genius and can work from within I don't see anyone stepping up to the level of these 2 guys. This should make for an entirely different Patsie Troll approach to the game.  :doh:

230609[/snapback]

BB has been preparing this for 2 years. I bet their wont be much of a dropoff if at all.

BB has been preparing this for 2 years.  I bet their wont be much of a dropoff if at all.

230622[/snapback]

Coordinaters are not like DB's where you can plug and play with little side effect! We all know they have been preparing for this but there will be some drop off. The OC and DC shoes are big ones to fill. I don't see how there can't be a drop off of some level.

The DB coach Eric Mangini is no longer tied to a contract and can pursue a DC position where ever he wants. Belichick wants him, but he is now likely to pay the big bucks that Mangini will get from either the Browns or the Dolphins. :lol:

Coordinaters are not like DB's where you can plug and play with little side effect! We all know they have been preparing for this but there will be some drop off. The OC and DC shoes are big ones to fill. I don't see how there can't be a drop off of some level.

230942[/snapback]

I think the Pats will miss the skills of Weis and Crennel vastly. But even more importantly, these 2 guys have provided the spiritual leadership that allowed for this unique "team" thing to happen.

The players love both of these guys. Belichick, while clearly a very good head coach, is personalityless and uninspirational. That was always left up to Weis and Crennel and a few veteran players.

The team emotional health is very tenuous when things are disrupted (it's how we got the 31-0 win in 2002). The Brady/Weiss thing is almost father/son-like and can't be understated.

I think this will have a definite negative impact on this team