Raiders Hire Ken Norton Jr. as DC

thebandit27

I think he'll do an excellent job.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/06/raiders-hire-ken-norton-jr-as-defensive-coordinator/

It'll be interesting to see how Seattle's D holds up after losing both Quinn and Norton, with the very young Kris Richard taking the reigns.

As an interesting side note, Norton's hiring makes him the 9th minority DC in the NFL. I believe that's the most the NFL has ever seen at one time.

By comparison, only 3 OCs are minorities, along with 6 HCs and 7 GMs.

I thought it was interesting. Also how many defensive coordinators are former fairly high profile players. Obviously LeBeau but I can't think of anyone else though Bowles I beleive was.

While he was a cowboy I did think his old heavy bag routine after a big play was pretty darn cool. Particularly as it was in honor of his dad.

I thought it was interesting. Also how many defensive coordinators are former fairly high profile players. Obviously LeBeau but I can't think of anyone else though Bowles I beleive was.

While he was a cowboy I did think his old heavy bag routine after a big play was pretty darn cool. Particularly as it was in honor of his dad.

Ever hear of this Dennis Thurman dude?