Check out the avatar on a Bills helmet design

JP-era

Do you like it?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it?

• Love it
    • Hate it
    • OK, but needs some tweaks

I just landed Adobe Illustrator and have been playing around.

Id like to see us have a throwback type helmet. I love the red buffalo helmet with no streak but I think the Buffalo is kind of goofy shaped, needs to be charging or something.

Id alos like a Penn State type single band going down the middle of the helmet.

Something simple, yet stylish.

I, for one, am NOT a fan of the 3 or 4 different band layouts on our uni's and helmet.

Id like everything to go together better.

Someone here posted some kick-a_s uni concepts that looked Falcon-ish but were cool. Please, re-post em on here so I can maybe work a helmet around em.

God the offseason is BORING!

229842[/snapback]

I don't know about the helmet but the post sounds like late 20s to early 30s still living at home with mom. :w00t:

Genius.  People, we are in the presence of a true genius.

232044[/snapback]

Just for your avatar Johnny:

Do Not Tip Or Rock

As much as I resent being told not to rock, I enjoy the "death by Coke machine" symbol for one primary reason: the guy looks like he's about to get super powers. A machine full of chemical-laden soda is about to hit him, and meanwhile mysterious lightning bolts are shooting towards his head. Isn't that pretty much the Flash's origin? No doubt the combination of electricity, caffeine, and caramel coloring will transform him into the Carbonator ("The World's Bubbliest Hero!"). He'll team up with Deep Fry, the Pounder, and Las Ketchup to form the League of Noshers and okay I'm done with this now.

Ahhh bookofratings.com...good for so many things.