Clinton admitted for Emergency Heart Surgery??

OnTheRocks

Even though we detest him, us on the right are praying that he will be OK.

The leftist media is even using this to try to slur Bush.

There was an AP story that Bush was at a rally in Wisconsin and when he announced that Clinton would be undergoing surgery, people booed. Well, thre were no boos. Tape of the rally cleary shows there were no boos. AP then retracted the story.

The leftist press in this country will stop at nothing to make Bush look bad including outright lies.

17785[/snapback]

So the leftist press is saying that Bush made the people boo? Because a crowd of people may or may not have booed is Presidents Bush's reponsibility? I think your being unfair to the press.

They are LYING to make republicans (and by association, Bush) look like inconsiderate heartless people.

There were no boos.

AP (also known as the DNC press corps) outright LIED in a news article.

I watched Bush's rally live today from Wisconson...He offered prayers and best wishes to the Clinton's... no boos...just cheers . If the Dems stoop this low to offer otherwise...F them...I didn't like Bill as the Prez...but I would in no way wish for his death...and any one who would try and spin this otherwise is disturbed.

I watched Bush's rally live today from Wisconson...He offered prayers and best wishes to the Clinton's... no boos...just cheers . If the Dems stoop this low to offer otherwise...F them...I didn't like Bill as the Prez...but I would in no way wish for his death...and any one who would try and spin this otherwise is disturbed.

17992[/snapback]

The Associated Press is disturbed.