Football or No Football...THANK GOD Superbowl...

Rudyc80

I cant take this superbowl thing any more. These last 2 weeks have been insane with the Brady lovefest part 2 and the Owens injury update every hour on a daily basis,infact at one point during the last 2 weeks there was a report on Owens coughing in an Eagles trainer room. Seriously I love the regular season and watch most national games as far as monday night and sunday night, hell even the pre season I never miss a national game but this superbowl coverage has made me not wanna watch the game!

You know its sad when the headline on ESPN.com is " Owens doesnt participate in walk through", are you friggin kidding me? My god how many more times do we hve to hear about Owens or the Pats wonderful run? Sorry but the Superbowl is not a football fans event anymore, it is a media circus that makes fans who never watch football a fan for 1 day of the year which is stupid since they sit through an entire game asking stupid questions or wanting to talk about the lastet budlight/monkey commercial while a team has 4th and goal at the opponents 1 yard line. These same people dont even realize its football season till the playoff commercials start running. I know its an excuse to get drunk and eat which is great but i hate all these fake so called fans who act like they are all into the teams and games and are suddenly Pat/Eagles fans...its as stupid as MTV having flag football games with musicians and athletes....im sure all the 16 year old girls really love football and care who wins.

As much as I love football and The bills.....I am sooooooooooo glad this circus stops tomorrow and we can get on with the offseason and start next years run! I have to be honest i think i look more forward to the free agents signing period than the superbowl! Lets face it....the season is over when the last conference championshup has been decided or when teh bills season ends....the superbowl (sadly) has become an event that really doesnt show the true meaning of the game.

Um dude. it is the superbowl. What do you expect them to talk about. it is the media.

if you know so much how about you write an article for us here at the forum. What would you write about?

It just pains you to not enjoy the festivites like everyone else since our team isn't there.

If he bills were in the Superbowl i am sure we would get some kind of doom and gloom post about the upcoming game from you.

Your a drama queen.