What if's will kill you...don't do it!

Hey Guys... another season in the books and finally had a winning season! There are so many what ifs don't kill your self! I personally never saw 9-7 but I'm not happy either. But yup we lost to Oakland and Houston should have also beaten KC. But we beat Detroit when they missed 3 fg's! (imagine if that was the Bills!!!). Realistically with the offense sucking I am content with the season finally had a chance still last week (and I'm 54 so was around during the good years, I think 1989 with Ronnie Harmons dropped pas against Cleveland sums up this team too).

...With that I wish you all a Happy New Years!

PS-mods feel free to move this b4 I get slammed!

You won't get slammed. You're in Horseheads? I'm in Syracuse. No doubt the Buffalo Bills fans in CNY are the most sensible Bills fans there are!

Coming into today's game at New England, the Buffalo Bills had three lucky wins this season against Chicago, Detroit, and Minneapolis.

Add today's "victory" as lucky win number four for the 2014 Buffalo Bills. The NE Patriots starting offense knew they wouldn't play the whole game so they mailed it in while they played.

Anyone who doesn't see these four games as lucky wins for the Buffalo Bills is a fool.

2015 Buffalo Bills Prediction: 7-9