Seattle Seahawks: Ordinary after rule enforcement change?

The Seahawks are now only 3-3 and are two games behind the Cardinals of all teams. They are looking vulnerable with a lack of weapons on offense and a defense which is not able to make big plays.

In the below article , we see Earl Thomas complaining about having to play against the referees. After watching them march to the Superbowl last year by getting away with lots of questionable receiver contact, I'm not feeling too sorry for them.

http://www.si.com/nf...laying-referees

The refs have been terrible this year!..…and thomas does have a good point if Sherman actually recovered the ball as he claims?…but im not feeling bad for them either they got to play in a Super Bowl by an accidental whistle ...Navorro Bowman lost a leg and still couldn't get the call

Go BIlls

Ahhh you should be here in Seattle! It's awesome. Whining, crying...then silence.

I agree with your assessment. Now that they can't get away with all the cheap-shotting and baiting they did last year, they are ordinary. Beast Mode is back to Least Mode. And their Coach, he-of-no-principles, doesn't have the answers. He's never won fair and square. He cheats. Now that's gone and I think it will get worse, I think they'll get piled on - including some additional drug-testing :-)

Totally agree with your assessment of Carroll. When he got caught cheating at USC he ran to Seattle.