My two cents on the game....

BmarvB

1) I really don't want to say that EJ is not capable of being a starting QB, he's just not ready RIGHT NOW! This is a team that's built to win RIGHT NOW, and his play is not at the level it needs to be right now for this team to make the playoffs. His lack of experience and accuracy is really holding them back.

2) The O-line was clearly overmatched, and JJ Watt gets my vote for DPOY already. They couldn't do (fill in the blank) with him. They were of little help to the QB

3) Leodis McKelvin is is both an asset and liability. He's every bit as capable of making big plays as he is of giving them up.

4) Kyle Williams and Marcell Dareus are going back to the Pro Bowl.

5) Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods are dynamite receivers being held back by horrible accuracy and timing from the QB position. Don't get me wrong, I'm not counting EJ out, it's just not his time for the way this team is built. Any one of the top 10 QB's would have this team at 4-0 right now with a top 5 offense.

6) We have a playoff caliber defense that needs just a little more help from the offense.

Anything else you guys want to add to that?

Edited by BmarvB

Well, seems like ya needed 1 more penny to get this to TSW! :nana:

This would work great in Bill from NYC's thread. Everyone generally shares their insights and such there. It was a rough day.

You can delete this, if you'd like and move it, also. Go to the bottom right of the post where it says topic moderation and click on it.

Edited by jboyst62