Boynton/Delray Bills Fans

billzfan

Last week I went to the Bru's room on Congress to watch the game. Not a the best place to watch a game.

Since there isn't a Bills Backer Bar in the immediate WPB area, I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together for this Sundays game at the Backyard Bar in Boynton. (Thebackyardboyntonbeach.com). If you've never been there, it's a really cool outdoor/open air bar. Good wings and cold beer. Domestic and craft.

C'mon, it's much more enjoyable watching with friends.. Anyone???

Last week I went to the Bru's room on Congress to watch the game. Not a the best place to watch a game.

Since there isn't a Bills Backer Bar in the immediate WPB area, I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together for this Sundays game at the Backyard Bar in Boynton. (Thebackyardboyntonbeach.com). If you've never been there, it's a really cool outdoor/open air bar. Good wings and cold beer. Domestic and craft.

C'mon, it's much more enjoyable watching with friends.. Anyone???

I live off of linton and 95, pm me.

I think I would rather watch the game from home, but you are welcome to come over and watch if you'd like. I want to be able to hear the game and the crowd for this one is supposed to be nuts! I got the Sunday ticket if it's not on local and a 55 inch hd tv , makes you feel like your right there. Plus it's cheaper to buy a case of beer from publix then pay 5$ or more a beer at the bar.

I live a block off A1A a block north of Atlantic Ave. I have Sunday Ticket, but I use to go to Boston's on the Beach. Certainly not a Bills bar but great place to watch games. Go to the small bar on the north side. All AFC east games will be on at that bar. Millie is the bartender she is great.

For a few years they use to make me watch the Bills game on a TV in the back by myself. I bothered the other patrons too much.

I know the guy that owns the Backyard, never liked him.

We all need to meet at some point.

Or Kim Pegula is back home in Boca, we could all go there.

Edited by chris heff