beat them in every important category

nodnarb

As long as you continue to...ahem...tuck her in properly, you can watch all the ball you want!

And as far as you not working for the NFL, as far as I'm concerned if you said it, it happened. So get the hell away from the computer and grab your clicker (not that one) so I can read your report tomorrow!

Cya

16848[/snapback]

Thanks Simon, you know I feel the same about your posts and insite and just the same, everyone knows that you're one of the most knowledgeable fans on this entire board. ;)

....must .......shutdown......PC.........!!!! ....... Got to........ grab. ..........clicker!!! ...... :(

I'd love to see Shaud make this team, but I'll be damned if he stays on punt returns. He didn't seem to have a knack for finding the running lanes. On the last return a huge gap opened up and he hit it hard (his best quality as a RB) and ended up losing the football. Although he was ruled down by contact, he had clearly lost his grip on the ball.

Leave the kick returns to Clements and McGee.

Also, I'm gonna feel bad when Haddad gets cut. Made a great sideline catch, stuck w/ the hail mary pass, and has super hands. I just don't think he's multi-dimensional enough to stick around.

Bring on the reg season!!!

I'm beginning to think we should have kept Coleman instead of Freddie Smith.

I've always felt that but...

16704[/snapback]

We wont be keeping either of them