Futuristic new Bills stadium design

I remember as a kid, telling your friends you seen their mother on Chippewa St was a major insult.

Joe Tall Chief is/was a friend of my brother's (for real), every time I see your name I wonder if you are him. And yeah I remember that insult too. Also when I was 17 (and turning 18), I worked around the corner and up the street at a gas station on Delaware Ave., so of course, being me I hung out on Chippewa for fun. A little later when the Continental (was around the corner from there) opened I used to bump into some of those old guys and they remembered me. There is a slide in that slide show of a guy that was called "Den the Indian" (if I remember right), he was a good dude and I used to give him smokes. I hopped around those bars, quite a bit that year. Thanks to who ever posted the video, was fun to see.

Actually, this probably primed me pretty well for moving to the Bowery, when I moved to NYC in the early 90s. Same kinds of people lived all around me.

1975 was my junior year at Hutch Tech. That video was my walk from the bus.

Wow, that video was very interesting. I am going to share it with my Grandmother and Father who grew up in Buffalo. Thank you for taking the time to produce the piece. Its a perspective I've never seen before.