My 1st Draft

I have read many articles, this board for many years, so for my second post ever, I want to talk about this draft. First, I do believe Bills want to trade out of their spot, like last year. It was successfully, so I think they want to do the same and still get their guy. Reasons (short) I think they are leaking info on Evans, Ebron and Barr with in mind three trade partners (since no one knows who is getting picked before them). Partners being, Dallas(Barr), Giants(Ebron) and San Fran(Evans). San Fran is probably the long shot of the three and would require the Bills to not get their guy, but would trade that off by getting more picks.

My picks with no trade are #1 Aaron Donald. A top ten guy needs to be a difference maker. QB pressures, stop behind the line, QB sacks, double teams free up linebackers a true difference maker on all downs. We need a 4th lineman, K.Williams getting older, need the rotation to keep guys healthy. Also what is the best way to defeat a team with a better QB than you? Pressure. Ok, why not Evans? We just signed M. Williams, sorry but not for one year and we have invested a few top round (#3) picks inWR the last few years. Why not OT Martin? Donald dominated at the senior bowl, guess who was the tackle on the other side of the ball? Barr? We just signed two LB's in FA and he is more of a potential pick, sorry not at 9. I don't think more than one QB goes before pick 10. "D" can win championships and we are closer to a dominate D than a 30 point a game "O".

Round 2: RB Hyde from Ohio State. How many of you held your breath each time Freddie got hurt in a game last year crossing your fingers he'd make it back in. We'll he is not getting any younger, starting to get dinged up, wrong side of 30 and in a contract year. Also did we not run the ball like close to the most attempts in the league last year? Look what Lacey did for GBay last year, took a lot of pressure off the pass game, which helps EJ and lessons the need for a "great" WR. If you look at Whaley's time in Pittsburgh, what great WR's have they had? Pittsburgh known more for "D" and running game, Seattle has taken the same approach. Thus my #1&2 picks. This also gets us two top rated players or many call BPA.

Round 3: Bitonio OT/G Versatile lineman with size. I think this starts being a crap shoot at this point, but I think the best available offensive lineman and from what I have read, seems like a guy Marrone would like.

Round 4: Best available CB.

The rest I have no idea. Sorry to the guys who want a TE, I think in Marrones offense, that is not a key component. Just my opinions and wanted to share thoughts with the group without being too long winded.