What is wrong with people?

VABills

Innocent until proven guilty. He has not been convicted yet, as far as I know. Even if he is convicted, he could still be innocent because his lawyer may not be good enough to properly defend him. We need more compassion for people convicted of crimes. It's not their fault. There is always someone or something else to blame.

219012[/snapback]

How's that Engineering job going with the ACLU ? :D

How's that Engineering job going with the ACLU ?  :D

219013[/snapback]

I am absolutely shocked at the lack of compassion of the neocons here. This guy has been tried, convicted and sentenced without hearing all of the evidence. He could be innocent, and you guys want the death penalty, which is very inhumane, BTW. Doesn't that make us just as bad, if not worse, than the ciminals themselves?

Where is the compassion for this man? It is not his fault that this happened. There has to be someone or something else to blame for this.

I am absolutely shocked at the lack of compassion of the neocons here. This guy has been tried, convicted and sentenced without hearing all of the evidence. He could be innocent, and you guys want the death penalty, which is very inhumane, BTW. Doesn't that make us just as bad, if not worse, than the ciminals themselves?

Where is the compassion for this man? It is not his fault that this happened. There has to be someone or something else to blame for this.

219027[/snapback]

I keep checking the calender to see if it's Al Sharpton day.