A-rod and Schilling

millbank

NEW YORK -- Even in the dead of winter, Alex Rodriguez and Curt Schilling are still going at it.

"I just hope he continues to talk about me and my teammates," the New York Yankees' third baseman said Friday. "It's going to give us great motivation to beat him up in the future."

Schilling called it a "bush-league play" after Rodriguez was called out for interference in Game 6 of the AL Championship Series last October. A-Rod, trying to beat out an infield dribbler, slapped the ball away from pitcher Bronson Arroyo near first base.

"To me it was just odd, because I mean we beat him a couple of times during the year and he was crying on the bench," Rodriguez said of Schilling. "And then he lost Game 1 and he wouldn't talk or anything. And obviously, he wins Game 6 and then he's still talking 'til today. So it's just something we as players have been accustomed to. But it's something I'm not worried about."

:blink: ( pitchers and catchers is not that far away, a nice thought on a cold night)

A-Rod and Schilling

NEW YORK -- Even in the dead of winter, Alex Rodriguez and Curt Schilling are still going at it.

"I just hope he continues to talk about me and my teammates," the New York Yankees' third baseman said Friday. "It's going to give us great motivation to beat him up in the future."

Schilling called it a "bush-league play" after Rodriguez was called out for interference in Game 6 of the AL Championship Series last October. A-Rod, trying to beat out an infield dribbler, slapped the ball away from pitcher Bronson Arroyo near first base.

"To me it was just odd, because I mean we beat him a couple of times during the year and he was crying on the bench," Rodriguez said of Schilling. "And then he lost Game 1 and he wouldn't talk or anything. And obviously, he wins Game 6 and then he's still talking 'til today. So it's just something we as players have been accustomed to. But it's something I'm not worried about."

:blink:  ( pitchers and catchers is not that far away, a nice thought on a cold night)

A-Rod and Schilling

214471[/snapback]

if it weren't for Sox/Yanks, I'd never pay any attention to baseball.

I love a good rivalry

The truth hurts A-Rod.

It was a bush league play and it must be tough to swallow that he was part of what might be the biggest choke in sports history.

schilling may be a media whore, but he's a media whore who was brought to town to win the big game, and he did it - unlike arod.

The truth hurts A-Rod.

It was a bush league play and it must be tough to swallow that he was part of what might be the biggest choke in sports history.

schilling may be a media whore, but he's a media whore who was brought to town to win the big game, and he did it - unlike arod.

214490[/snapback]

Payrod is the ultimate too. The guy has all the skills and is a phenomenal player, but is just a plain loser and will never win. I have lost so much respect for that man after last years playoff's and his bush league play. Then he continues to sulk about it like he has done no wrong. Unreal.

Payrod is the ultimate too.  The guy has all the skills and is a phenomenal player, but is just a plain loser and will never win.  I have lost so much respect for that man after last years playoff's and his bush league play.  Then he continues to sulk about it like he has done no wrong.  Unreal.

214573[/snapback]

Anyone have a link to that photoshopped picture of him with the handbag? I've gotta get in on that.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: A-Rod.