Conference Championship Predictions

mary owen

I'll say Ben Roethjkdfhlflefhjkhfjksfahhberger has his worse day as a pro.

The Pats will have their hands full with Bus/Staley/And That John Deer Offensive line, but I think they get a couple crucial INT's and 3 and outs. Then They play keep away long enough by keeping LeBeau's D guessing just enough to be hesitant.

NE 20 PIT 9

(God I hope I'm wrong)

Philly doesn't impress me much (w/o TO). Atlanta doesn't either (see Peerless Price as WR#1). But I think Ed Donatell's D with Green Bay did ALMOST enough last year (4th&26), but I feel this ATL D is better, even though most think their secondary is weak. I think Warrick Dunn is the forgotten factor to ATL's O. And how can Jim Johnson's over aggresive D play a contain game on Vick AND blitz the way they like to? I see problems.

ATL 27 PHI 24

...the AFC title game is a coin flip, just so bloody tough to call.

They're the champs until dethroned, so I'll go Patsies 20, Team Lucky 14. Sorry, 7 Nation--it's time to accentuate the "L" in roethLisberger.

Iggles 23, Falcons 10. It's time for McNabb & co. to get over the hump and earn that elusive SB berth. Home field, bitter cold conditions against a dome team--have to like Philly's chances.

Patriots will beat the Steelers and I will once again have the last laugh on this board.

Falcons beat the Eagles

Sporting News said that the Patriots-Falcons matchup would be the most watched over any of the other possible match-ups.

Patriots will beat the Steelers and I will once again have the last laugh on this board.

214577[/snapback]

You usually ARE the last laugh around here.... :rolleyes::D

Hard to go against Tommy-Boy,,,Pats 24..Stinkers,,,14

Philly wins big..34 - 7

Falcons beat the Eagles

Sporting News said that the Patriots-Falcons matchup would be the most watched over any of the other possible match-ups.

214577[/snapback]

Oh, T-Bone is a Patriots fan? Now I get it.

Falcons by 10

Patriots by 4

Pittsburgh, 24-21. PGH's running game keeps Marsha off the field, and the D allows nothing deep, so Pats chew up valuable clock time while behind.

Falcons, 22-17. Vick has his best game ever. Falcons break the conference playoff rushing record with Dunn/McCrary/Vick yards. Rossum breaks a big kick return. Peerless breaks a nail. McNabb throws 2 INTs.