Enough Already

youngunz

After EVERY bowl game someone is posting a thread ...Ohhh do we take <insert name here> as a QB with our #9 pick. You may not be sold on EJ, too bad. Marrone, Whaley and Brandon are!!! Thus Marrone's statement at the end of the season press conference that EJ is our #1 quarterback going in to 2014.

If we are talking about potential draft options like TE, WR, LB, OL.

After EVERY bowl game someone is posting a thread ...Ohhh do we take <insert name here> as a QB with our #9 pick. You may not be sold on EJ, too bad. Marrone, Whaley and Brandon are!!! Thus Marrone's statement at the end of the season press conference that EJ is our #1 quarterback going in to 2014.

If we are talking about potential draft options like TE, WR, LB, OL.

Welcome to the offseason at TBD (and to be fair, every NFL message board). I've come to stick around for the playoffs and then duck out 'til the draft.

Sadly, a handful of posters really do their homework on prospects, but you have to wade through 100 other guys who saw a QB throw a tight spiral once in the Meineke Car Care Bowl and just know he's the next big thing.

i guess i agree with this sentiment. i am all for drafting talented offensive players to compliment ej and give him every chance to succeed. then, let him develop into the guy that will be slinging the ball for the next decade, or prove that he is definitely not that guy. and if he is not that guy, then the next man up will conceivably have a better car to drive.

Edited by swnybillsfan