If Miami wins out?

billsfan_34

Dumb thread. I'm rooting for the freaking Bills this weekend like every other weekend. The hating on the Pats thing around here is tiresome and makes Bills fans sound pathetic. I root for the Bills and if they don't win, it's hard for me to really get behind another team. Even when the Saints won the Super Bowl, I thought I could get behind them at first and then I realized, well s**t, there's another team that's won it and we still haven't. I'd almost just assume the same team won it every year so more cities wouldn't get to experience what we haven't. I don't even care if the Pats win the Super Bowl this year. Boston sports fans are so spoiled, they can't possibly even enjoy it anymore. After 2007, that city will NEVER get to experience ever again what it would be like if we were to ever win something. In a way, I almost feel bad for them.

ok its dumb

I think the potential to have our first winning record in our division in who knows how many years trumps everything else

Agreed. The first step to returning to the playoffs is beating teams in the division. Plus, I want them to win every week regardless of draft or playoff implications for some other team. Just win.

Don't you want to see evidence of your QB being THEE guy for the future? I'm way more interested in seeing that. See a playmaker emerge. There's nothing to root for in a loss. They can get a TE or a LG anywhere in the draft.