Bills Approaching Team Season Sack Record of 50

Bills Focus: Buffalo Sack Attack Chasing History

The Buffalo Bills defense is on pace to get the most sacks in team history, and John Murphy takes a look at how the entire unit is working together to take down opposing quarterbacks.

Currently at 43 and counting.

Highlights of Buffalo's 43 Sacks

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Would this be the most aggressive defense in Bills history?

It seems the polar opposite of the old "bend but don't break" D that was used here not so long back.

Often, this D appears to be a "break or break" D. Either we break through for a sack or cause a turnover......or the opposition breaks out a big play or TD.

I'm starting to think that we are perhaps a tad too aggressive sometimes.

It seems the polar opposite of the old "bend but don't break" D that was used here not so long back.

Often, this D appears to be a "break or break" D. Either we break through for a sack or cause a turnover......or the opposition breaks out a big play or TD.

Perhaps.. but, it sure is nice to see a defense that tries to dictate their will on the opposing team, rather than the approach of past years of "let's hope the offense makes a mistake".

Perhaps.. but, it sure is nice to see a defense that tries to dictate their will on the opposing team, rather than the approach of past years of "let's hope the offense makes a mistake".

:beer: I'll drink to that!

I'd much rather have a D that makes big plays but gives up a big play once in a while than a team that slowly bleeds to death over the course of 4 quarters.