Bills final play shows why Mike Pettine is awesome!

Wattdogg35

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have no idea how perilously close the Bills came to losing this game. Just watched this play again on the all-22. The Bills rushed 4 and dropped 7 into coverage. Tanneyhill was forced to climb the pocket by Kyle Willams pressure and as he stepped up to throw, he was hit by Dareus.

Without the hit by Dareus, I have no doubt that the pass is on target to Hartline for the TD. :unsure: Phew!!!

You can look at pretty much any game this year and say if just one play was different, the outcome would be different. We were perilously close to losing all three of our wins; and perilously close to winning all four of our losses. I'm hoping we become so good some day that we can win games without any one play being decisive.

Because someone's gonna hire him as a head coach in a few years.

I was really miffed when there was no review of the knee down on the kick return. That gave the fins 15 more yards!

Well maybe in a few years if the D continues to improve, but there are lots of DC's that actually just like being a DC.

DM called the T.O. so the play would be looked at...apparently they did and said it didn't touch the ground. but if our name was the Patriots, it would have been automatically reviewed and most like turned over.

Edited by Wattdogg35