Would Cowladies trade for Drew?

The reason this thread is getting ignored is because it's been discussed, like, every day. For the past thousand million years.

208194[/snapback]

Actually, all the topics are about Drew sucking, Drew vs. JP, cutting Drew, Drew's salary cap hit, but I haven't seen any specifically about Drew's trade value.

Way to live up to your member title, a$$-!@#$.

Actually, all the topics are about Drew sucking, Drew vs. JP, cutting Drew, Drew's salary cap hit, but I haven't seen any specifically about Drew's trade value.

You're right. I haven't seen one "trade Drew" thread ever. Especially not in the past few days. Especially not any by JP-era, to name one.

Way to live up to your member title, a$$-!@#$.

208213[/snapback]

Thanks, mate.

Sorry if this was discussed in another thread. I'm too lazy to do a search... :D

5th round pick? 4th? 3rd, even? I think TD should be willing to take anything to get Drew off our hands. Even a trade for a pack of Magic Johnson's used condoms would suffice.

208104[/snapback]

I think Drew would be a definite upgrade to Testaverde. Since Jerry Jones is on record as saying they're "set at QB for '05," it certainly increases the possibility of seeing DB in Big D....always a good sign when a team says they're set with a 41 year old stiff and a 25 year old ex-baseball player with less than 30 minutes of actual NFL playing time. :devil: