Roster management

Said this elsewhere and I'll say it here:

THE BILLS CAN'T IR HOPKINS. IF THEY IR A PLAYER WHO DOESN'T HAVE A LEGITIMATE SEASON-ENDING INJURY THEN THEY WILL GET SUED BY THE NFLPA AND LOSE. THE END.

Id love to know where you got that information from ........and how you feel now that he's been put on IR

It is the GM that provides the roster (players) to the coaching staff, so why no words from the GM on this and other items?

Remember in pre season what the OC said about Spiller, how much they were going to urse him. How long did that last

and why has Hackwtt never been available.

How long has Marrone been coaching the team and he still can!t deceide between Brown or Legursky; Teul and Lewis until

yesterday; between Hopkins and Carpenter yesterday. I hope he knows the NFL rules before he throws the red flag

again. From the GM, not a football guy all the way down to the some of the coaches-pitiful. No wonder we are in familiar territory in the AFC East again.

Our running game against the passing game? Maybe we get 150 yards on the ground, but is it a match for a 500 yard throwing QB? I don!t think so.