ST coach, Byrd thoughts

genomich

ST coach was a weak link in Detroit for years. Can't believe we hired him. granted, Powell sucked...but, these were poorly covered kicks. Detroit ST's gave these up all the time under Crossmans direction. a Punter change will help only minimally. I hope this isn't another situation where Marrone sticks by him far longer than he should, ala Wade Phillips.

Byrd was itching to play. National television crowd was perfect showcase for his next team. Inactivating him was the equivalent of a Buffalo Bills B word-slap, just to let him know who's really boss. Just sayin'

ST coach was a weak link in Detroit for years. Can't believe we hired him. granted, Powell sucked...but, these were poorly covered kicks. Detroit ST's gave these up all the time under Crossmans direction. a Punter change will help only minimally. I hope this isn't another situation where Marrone sticks by him far longer than he should, ala Wade Phillips.

Byrd was itching to play. National television crowd was perfect showcase for his next team. Inactivating him was the equivalent of a Buffalo Bills B word-slap, just to let him know who's really boss. Just sayin'

I THINK he's correct.