Lawson and Searcy keys to victory tonight

D521646

In my opinion, we need to take away at least one of Hoyers weapons. For me, the big stud TE Cameron will need to be contained. We do that with Lawson and our Safeties. My thinking is that AW will be supporting Rogers all night, so that leaves Lawson/Kiko, and Searcy/Leonard to cover Cameron. My thinking is that Pettine plays his normal scheme for 1st, 2nd down, and plays tight on 3rd down and red-zone taking away Hoyers only real weapons. I think if we hold the Browns in the run game to under 100 yards, we win this game.

Jack.Them.Up.At.The.Line.Of.Scrimmage.

I believe that is the key to beating the browns - leave the safeties over the top to help if a WR/TE get off the line freely - I hope to (and think) we will see an uber-aggressive game plan from our D tonight

Searcy will be covering Cameron a lot this game and I expect to see Manny all over the place, would be nice to send him on Hoyers blindside here and there. I think if it gets wet out there our team is ready to pound with Jackson and Choice despite the Browns run D, we just need a couple good playaction plays to keep them honest. For the sake of all that is good in football, please can we see a couple RB screens, delayed screen to Jackson in the middle of field, 40 yard gainers. Going to be another close nerve rackin game. LETS GO BUFFALO!! Bills 23 Browns 20