Chris Givens

Denarius Moore

Greg Olsen

Owen Daniels

New England

Pittsburgh

Tucker

Henery

I think you're overly strong at WR and need some depth at RB. I think you're in a really good spot to package Bowe/Colston + Miller for a stronger RB2.

Yeah agreed, I was obviously first overall pick so at 20, 21 I was planning on going RB, WR but when I saw Thomas and Marshall there I had to pull the trigger. Miller could be a dark horse this year, but as you said my WR depth could work to trade for a solid RB2 if he's not.

Also, I like my handcuff of Ray Rice and S. Jax. If something happens to either one, Pierce or Rodgers could serve as a solid RB2.

Edited by Wooderson

Classic gambling. This will pay off big or crash and burn. Hope to god the WRs you took high produce as advertised and luck out on RBs and you are looking at a top team. If those starting WRs don't get in the endzone this could be brutal. And while the stealing other people's handcuffs may pay off...those are roster spots that may be wasted and if your starters get hurt at RB you are dead.

Edited by SameOldBills

Classic gambling. This will pay off big or crash and burn. Hope to god the WRs you took high produce as advertised and luck out on RBs and you are looking at a top team. If those starting WRs don't get in the endzone this could be brutal. And while the stealing other people's handcuffs may pay off...those are roster spots that may be wasted and if your starters get hurt at RB you are dead.

Well, with the way RBs were going it was tough to get any value later in the draft. RBs flew off the board the first two rounds and then TWO TEAMS took 3 RBs out of their first 4 picks. TWO. That basically left scraps for teams in my predicament later in the draft. One teams first 5 picks were this- Morris, D. Wilson, A. Johnson, S. Jax, Eddie Lacy. So I was kind of forced to stock up on WRs and hope for some trade value later in the year.

I think RB/WR/WR is a fine approach from the #1spot this year assuming the best RB available at the 2/3 turn is like David Wilson or worse.

Not loving the depth picks.

Rodgers' roll won't change that much I don't think even if SJax gets hurt.

Givens is a nice upside WR4 pick much less WR5. There's no need for Denarius Moore or a backup TE/K/D. Gotta take more lottery ticket RB's if you're not going to pick them early.

I think RB/WR/WR is a fine approach from the #1spot this year assuming the best RB available at the 2/3 turn is like David Wilson or worse.

Not loving the depth picks.

Rodgers' roll won't change that much I don't think even if SJax gets hurt.

Givens is a nice upside WR4 pick much less WR5. There's no need for Denarius Moore or a backup TE/K/D. Gotta take more lottery ticket RB's if you're not going to pick them early.

We have a set initial lineup, so you have to have certain amount of each position.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.