Another rate my draft topic

dayman

My first draft...I think I failed to fight the impulse to reach at QB and TE...I will fight that much harder next draft but still happy w/ RBs and WRs:

1. (9) Marshawn Lynch RB 2. (12) Alfred Morris RB 3. (29) Roddy White WR 4. (32) Andre Johnson WR 5. (49) Wes Welker WR 6. (52) Russell Wilson QB 7. (69) Chris Ivory RB 8. (72) Mike Williams WR 9. (89) Owen Daniels TE 10. (92) Rashard Mendenhall RB 11. (109) Chris Givens WR 12. (112) Michael Floyd WR 13. (129) Mark Ingram RB 14. (132) Malcom Floyd WR 15. (149) Isaiah Pead RB

Looks pretty good at the top. Any league where Lynch makes to 9 is a good league to be in. Ya Wilson is a little early but not a bad pick if he's the last of the Kaepernick/Stafford/Ryan/RG3 group available. Definitely wait 'till the end on TE and just take Bennett or Pettigrew - they'll probably be as good as Daniels. I would've gone with more upside guys in the late rounds, especially in a 10team league - the only one you got is Givens.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.