My cut

Hplarrm

1. Can't get too excited about these two wins as I attribute this mostly to the two opponents not being very good teams and even worse being pretty poorly prepared in the usual pre-season fashion. 2. Yet I am pretty excited by the fact a good team beats bad teams comfortably while a bad team struggles against bad opponents. 3. I am even excited by my sense that a big part of our wins were the Bills taking a much more regular season approach to instead of the typical preseason vanilla play calling and no blitz standard Ds. This is a new team that needs reps using more complex schemes and play calls. I am simply excited that the coaches can make these calls and the players can execute them so competently even if the opponent has not prepared for them or use them at the same level as the Bills are. 4. The bottomline is that though I expect this team to struggle more when they faced better prepared opponents doing their darndest to beat/fool the Bills, I am simply psyched to see the current players and coaches show very good stuff!!!!

This team is just better coached than in the past decade plus of futility. Add in young talent with lots of potential and it's a nice recipe for optimism.

EJ shows a lot of poise. All he needs is more time with the starters playing against starters. He doesn't seem to get rattled easily. I can't believe how fast he gets the plays going compared to Kolb. I think all he needed was the right teacher and now he has it. Let's see if he can continue this. So far so good.

Edited by Pilsner