How many 'turds' on the Bills?

You mean this? "Living in a world where you fight dogs; you could lose everything (Mike Vick).. If you kill a black man you're not guilty!"

"Damn, Plaxico Burress shot HIMSELF and got 2 yrs! This dude shot and killed another. Yet, he's going home to his sleep number mattress"

Man has a right to his opinion and a lot of people think that way. I'm not so thrilled with the verdict myself although I think the jurors understood the Florida law and applied it correctly.

I don't mind that Stevie is outraged over the verdict. I mind that his comments re: Vick and Burress are completely ignorant and make him look like an uneducated jackass. Vick lost everything? BS. He ran a dogfighting and gambling ring, was rightly punished, and is now back in the NFL making millions. Apparently Stevie doesn't think he deserved punishment, which makes Stevie a moron. And Burress didn't go to prison because he's black; he went because he broke the law.

At least he didn't tweet what Roddy White did, I guess, but my respect level for my favorite Bill has sadly decreased nonetheless.

Edited by Barry Zuckerkorn

I don't mind that Stevie is outraged over the verdict. I mind that his comments re: Vick and Burress are completely ignorant and make him look like an uneducated jackass. Vick lost everything? BS. He ran a dogfighting and gambling ring, was rightly punished, and is now back in the NFL making millions. Apparently Stevie doesn't think he deserved punishment, which makes Stevie a moron. And Burress didn't go to prison because he's black; he went because he broke the law.

At least he didn't tweet what Roddy White did, I guess, but my respect level for my favorite Bill has sadly decreased nonetheless.

If in fact these are Stevie's quotes, the larger point (clearly made) is that the meting of justice is uneven in its practice.

The punishment often does not fit the crime.

While it may not be fixable, I think few would dispute this point.

It's not the verdict that anyone should be upset about, but the law in Florida.

A relative of mine is an attorney in the district attorneys office (not in Florida) who looked at the law and the trial and feels the jury did the only thing they could do.

I am not a lawyer myself, but I trust her judgement completely.