Chandler determined to be ready.

I'll repeat what I said in the prior post: They got more production out of their TEs over the past few years than the Bills have gotten out of their TEs in a half century of playing.

I'm aware that AH will probably never play pro ball again. From a physical standpoint it is an open question whether Gronk will ever be what he was. But even given the short duration of playing the team got maximum production from a position that the Bills haven't gotten much production from over its history of playing.

With respect to Chandler he is a productive TE. He has terrific hands and he runs good routes. He is far from being a dynamic player but he is still a solid player He was a good pickup for us. A few more good value pickups like him will help bolster the roster and make this team more competitive.

Who cares if they got 1 good to great season out of each of them? Those days are likely over.

Edited by Doc

Option 1 is the first choice unless there is something wrong with the patellar tendon. Not sure what is #2.

Yes, I agree, That is the decision I made as well. I go under the knife on Monday. Option 2 is actually done about just as much as option 1 at this point, simply based on doctors' preference, and with no data being able to differentiate between success levels of option 1 or 2.