Dolphins news/info

Let me tell you, we are certainly not going to look past any of our division rivals in 2005. The Dolphins had some tough times early on, but it was clear that their record didn't match up with their talent. And, as you could see later on in the season, they put together a couple of tough wins. They certainly gave us a scare in that shootout, let me tell you. Therefore, I expect that they'll be even tougher next year. We will have some hard-fought games next year, I am sure. They have a good defense and are starting to right the ship on offense.

It will be a challenging AFC East in 2005, let me tell you!

Coach Mike "The Miz" Malurkey

Let me tell you, we are certainly not going to look past any of our division rivals in 2005. The Dolphins had some tough times early on, but it was clear that their record didn't match up with their talent. And, as you could see later on in the season, they put together a couple of tough wins. They certainly gave us a scare in that shootout, let me tell you. Therefore, I expect that they'll be even tougher next year. We will have some hard-fought games next year, I am sure. They have a good defense and are starting to right the ship on offense.

It will be a challenging AFC East in 2005, let me tell you!

Coach Mike "The Miz" Malurkey

202332[/snapback]

Thanks Mike