Anyone else use CBS for Fantasy Football?

dhg

My league has been using it since 2001. Today they launched a new interface, and my God, it is horrible. I hate it. Maybe I am not young enough or cool enough to appreciate it. They have been getting worse year by year adding useless features, moving things around needlessly and trying to fix things that weren't broke. Their player updates aren't very good either because they are either old or they are just driving you to Rotoworld for the update. They also have been getting increasingly more expensive every year. This year to renew costs $150, and that is with $30 if we renew by end of June. Otherwise, full price is $180 for the year. We have been looking into alternatives and I think this is the year we make the move. We are probably going to move over to Fantrax.

So, what sites do you use for your leagues? What do you think of the new look for CBS?

Edited by dhg

I'm in a league that has used CBS for ~10 years; I think guys like having the history/recordbook. I like some features, but there's nothing spectacular about it. Not happy to hear they've changed it for the worse.