Fantasy Football - CJ Spiller

Flutie7Flakes

In my league, last place from the previous year gets their pick of drafting 1-10. Last place picked the 5 spot, second and third last picked 9 and 10. I was the 4th worst last year and somehow was able to take #1 pick. How do I pass on Adrian Peterson? Baffling that three people passed on the best player in fantasy.

That's a ridiculous turnout...top 3 picks this year IMO (in no particular order) are 1, 9, and 10....5 is nowhere near the best (although the player did come in last place, possibly for a reason?)

That's a ridiculous turnout...top 3 picks this year IMO (in no particular order) are 1, 9, and 10....5 is nowhere near the best (although the player did come in last place, possibly for a reason?)

10 turned out to be a pretty nice spot, even in a 14 team league. Ended up with Trent Richardson #1. Forte coming around in #2 and then Sproles.

Haha, very good reason. Going with Peterson at 1 and then best available RB, WR in 2nd, 3rd. Unless Brees or Rodgers is still there...but doubtful.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.