2013 Draft Confessional: Has this EJ pick made you an emotional mess?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to the OP..

How can it make you an emotional mess if you have no control over it.??

I think what the Bills did was smart by moving down, when they called the trade out I finally felt for once...hey these guys finally got it right.

Still giddy that Fitz is gone. Now if fitz was still on the team then maybe I would have a emotional breakdown .... :lol:

Wanna talk emotional mess...that's what most Bills fans just might be in week 8 or so... remember the 2010 seasons first 8 games?

The odds of a college coach coming into the NFL and building a winning team his first stint are pretty slim, even tho he has a lot of endorsements from other NFL coaches. Even then his Syracuse team only went 8-5, and cuse came in 4th place in the Big East behind Louisville, Cincinnati, Rutgers.

Then you have a QB that was graded as a 3rd or 4th rounder before the Senior Bowl, and although EJ was the MVP of that game, the rest of this years draft class is so bad it made an average QB look brilliant. EJ, 7 of 10 for 76 yards a TD, and an INT...that's it? EJ Manuel was viewed as a project by most draft sites. So, now you know why most of the scouts, analysts were shocked at the EJ pick in the first round.

However, Bills fans are saying they love the pick because this franchise finally committed to drafting a QB in the first round. Like most Bills fans I'm pulling for Marrone and EJ to win some games this season.

I don't know if this is good or bad long term. But this will be more like 2011.

With front loaded home schedule I can see this team being 5-3 and everyone freaking out.

I can also 1-7 backed to the schedule and everyone freaking out, this time for the worse.