ESPN2k5

BuffOrange

Is anybody else having problems playing decent, close games regularly? I finished my first season on All-Pro at 11-5, and other than one OT game vs. the Jets, there wasn't a single game decided by fewer than 10 points. I'd either lose by 2 TD's, or roll up 40+ points.

I guess it's better than Madden's "cheat for whichever team is trailing" game engine, but it's still kind of a bummer.

P.S. - the Bills defense is straight up nasty on this game.

Is anybody else having problems playing decent, close games regularly?  I finished my first season on All-Pro at 11-5, and other than one OT game vs. the Jets, there wasn't a single game decided by fewer than 10 points.  I'd either lose by 2 TD's, or roll up 40+ points. 

I guess it's better than Madden's "cheat for whichever team is trailing" game engine, but it's still kind of a bummer. 

P.S. - the Bills defense is straight up nasty on this game.

14568[/snapback]

Actually, most of my games were very close. I blew out the Browns (scored something insane like 60 points; most of them because they were going for it on 4th in the 4th quarter, giving me the ball on the 10-20 yard line). Other than that, I played several OT games and most were close.

I ended up going 12-4, but lost the division to the 14-2 Patriots... I split the season with them. Just played the AFC Championship game against the Pats and won 17-7. Now I'm in the Superbowl against the Falcons.

Buffalo's defense IS mean, especially TKO. That's my one complaint of the game -- I racked up an ungodly number of sacks with TKO because he's so quick on the blitz.

Oh, and TH actually broke an 84 yard TD run in the Championship game, outrunning a couple of LBs. We know THAT would never happen either :lol:

CW

I rolled through the regular season at 14-2, just crushing teams,

then blew an 11-point lead at home in the last 3 minutes against the Pats

in my 1st playoff game. :(

Fortunately. I rebooted without saving & went on to win the Super Bowl. :lol: