Bills Free Agent List

T master

For I new coach I would guess it is kind of hard to judge a roster of a team that failed so badly. I hope there is some serious film study done and they make an effort. I never thought Chan did coming in or we wouldn't have seen Trent at all in the beginning (and they may have drafted a back up higher in the first place). I think if coaching was a big part of the problem (more so than talent with the team this past year), you do need to evaluate what the real problem was with each player on each play.

That being said, I do think fans know the team better in some ways than new administrations do.

Mc Kelvin, I don't know how worth it he really is but for the right price, yes stays

Rhinehardt I have always felt to be better than Ubrik, but not as good at pass blocking, much better run blocker though.I can remember teams we have had in the past who would have had no chioce but start these guys. I also think that one place that continuity really does count is the O and D lines. The longer they play together the better they can be.

1) J. Byrd - S

2) A. Levetre - G

3) L. Mckelvin - DB/ KR

4) D. Nelson - WR

5) C. Rhinehardt - OL

6) B. Scott - LB/

Should all stay but Scott moved to 3rd safety

8) S. Johnson - DL

9) S. Merriman DE/LB

10) K. Moore - DE

11) K. Morrison - LB

12) C. Brown - C/OL

13) C. Macntyre - FB,

Should stay also Johnson, Merriman played decent Morrison?????? never active but with the LBs we have now maybe he should have been????, Brown is a road grater in run blocking and good depth, giant and could be developing into a better player. Corey should be given a bigger role/s and is excellent on STs. Always has been.

16) T. Jack - QB

I would keep him as you never know if you will need him.

Everything also hinges on what they are able to do (or think they can) with other teams FAs and the draft. There are not many players on this team that should be comfortable.

I comtinue to think its terrible that we didn't sign 1 of Byrd or Levitre in-season. The franchise tag offers a lot of leverage, i would of offered both Byrd and Levitre slightly below market deals and said look one person will accept this and the other will see the deal get taken off the tabke and be franchised. Basically a prisoners dilemma game.

Maybe that leverage still exists but as we come closer and closer to free agency i think it starts to evaporate.