jets looking to trade sanchez, gives us another shot at flynn?

truth on hold

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats right. because nobody ever gets traded, and there are never any surprises, no matter how big or small.

That's not the case, as we know. it's just that you need one major dummy to take on Sanchez at that price and you won't find that in Seattle. Pete Carroll isn't that guy and the team owner, Paul Allen, is far from that guy. I see what you are thinking, but this is far from a remotely likely trade.

That's not the case, as we know. it's just that you need one major dummy to take on Sanchez at that price and you won't find that in Seattle. Pete Carroll isn't that guy and the team owner, Paul Allen, is far from that guy. I see what you are thinking, but this is far from a remotely likely trade.

I appreciate your perspective on it but there are others too. After all how many people in NY this time last season would have said tebow will be a jet next season ?

Here's another perspective from the top sports page in NY reviewing jets qb options next year:

Matt Flynn, Seahawks

Hardly a sure thing, but he was schooled under Mike McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay. A straight-up swap for Sanchez would be salary-cap friendly enough and reunite Sanchez with Carroll. Flynn signed a three-year, $19.5 million deal with the Seahawks — and has thrown nine passes all season.

His 2013 base salary is $5.25 million. His 2014 base salary is $6.25 million.

http://m.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/jets_quarterback_options_for_next_gPhRs0bZ5ykGsLmmrp0lqO