Draft Landry Jones!

DE Bills Fan

Ive watch jones since he started. I live 15 miles from him. He can and will ne a franchise qb. Im a big bills fan. If they dont get him they will keep losing

Also need a rral head coach. So pray jones goes to buffalo. Untill you see him play dont cut him down tv does him no justice

Ive watch jones since he started. I live 15 miles from him. He can and will ne a franchise qb. Im a big bills fan. If they dont get him they will keep losing

Also need a rral head coach. So pray jones goes to buffalo. Untill you see him play dont cut him down tv does him no justice

I just want to go on record as saying Geno Smith is over-hyped. He may be a serviceable NFL QB but he'll never be a star. His arm and accuracy might keep him employed, but he lacks the ability to survey the field and find the holes in the defense that separate the great ones from the pack.

I'd take Glennon, Murray, or Jones over Smith.

You're kidding right? I cannot count the times i Have seen him survey the field and find the reciever, not only that but the vast majority of the time his ball placement is so spot on that he either hits his WR in stride, or puts it in a place where ONLY his man can catch it (like on fade routes).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.