Personnel Decisions+QB= No Playoffs...AGAIN!

Santana

Ughh where do I begin? These loses are the worst, the ones that have we just seem to totally lay down in. Idk maybe it's just me but the personnel decisions that Chan and Wanny are making throughout the game is beyond puzzling. At the most crucial times in the game where your best players should be on the field they aren't? There's no reason CJ Spiller should be on the sidelines on third downs and even in goal line. What, just because FJ is bigger doesn't mean he's going to score....quickness is just as much of a killer at the goal line. Spiller barely touched the ball in the 2nd half and when he did, for the most part he made things happen. Fitzpatrick isn't going to win us any games and that is a problem. He missed 2 touchdown passes in the first half, one to CJ spiller and one up the left sideline to either Donald Jones or Stevie. We cannot depend on him to be clutch anymore and the game cannot be put into his hands to win the game. Wanny, don't even get me started on him. For the most part the players on defense played their asses off and I can't put this on them. I do however put it on the play calling where I seen Reggie Wayne being covered by Brian Scott and Justin Rodgers on numerous occasions. He's not blitzing when he should and when he does, voila!! we actually get to the QB. He needs to go...like yesterday. How do you guys feel? I still love my Bills but I hate the coaching

GO BILLS!!!