UB Bulls fan fantasy vs the Bills

PromoTheRobot

I attempted three times to watch on ESPN3. Each time, I had the dreaded "loading" wheel for five minutes. I even performed a complete restart. Nope, no UB-Florida State for me. And ESPN3 works fine for me normally; I was able, for example, to have the second half of Saturday's (Sunday morning's?) Oregon game on, no problems. Hell, I'm able to watch my high school play on my iPad, computer, phone, no problems. But UB? No, of course, there's a problem. It's UB. It's just the way that it is.

I'll guess that in parts of Florida, it was on local TV.

And I'll note the 25+ point loss, too.

I love my school (I was in charge of homecoming twice), but the athletics department is on par with the D-III program that it was when I went there, and the alumni relations group is not much better. Sorry, folks, but UB has a long, long way to go to even match up with the Tulanes and Tulsas of the world, much less big programs.

(And no, this isn't because of ESPN3. It's because it's UB. Take it seriously or stop wasting money on it; there is no shame in a good D-III program, but there's a lot of shame in sinking half-assed money into a D-I program. Do it right or don't do it at all.)

I saw the game. Not too good.

PTR

I thought Binghamton and Stony Brook had reputable sports teams. No?

Stony Brook yes! Binghamton which is where i live...half their basketball team gets arrested year in and year out...BU has a decent baseball team...updated all their facilities...look wonderfull...IMHO Stony Brook out classes Binghamton in every aspect other then maybe facilities !