Newspaper article: Bocce's Pizza

Grew up near there too, I miss it. I also miss sponge candy, wings in general, roast beef on wick, Ted's hotdogs....La nova subs, polish restaurants, Panos, the list goes on and on. I also lived in NYC for 12 years, there is a long list of food I miss from there as well. Even a year and a half in Seoul gets a mini list. Pity, I am over Thai food (pretty much after a year here) and live in Bangkok. Most every city has some great food it is a benefit of moving around a lot.

When I lived in NYC and had a bunch of immigrant friends they always said "it's the food from home I miss, I understand it now, haven't been home in more than 10 years.

Grew up near there too, I miss it. I also miss sponge candy, wings in general, roast beef on wick, Ted's hotdogs....La nova subs, polish restaurants, Panos, the list goes on and on. I also lived in NYC for 12 years, there is a long list of food I miss from there as well. Even a year and a half in Seoul gets a mini list. Pity, I am over Thai food (pretty much after a year here) and live in Bangkok. Most every city has some great food it is a benefit of moving around a lot.

When I lived in NYC and had a bunch of immigrant friends they always said "it's the food from home I miss, I understand it now, haven't been home in more than 10 years.

Make sure you hit Bourbon Street for their Thanksgiving spread if you don't already.

Just thinking about looking at a Bocces cheese and pepp pizza is making me salivate. Thinking about the smell is making me more hungry. Bocces pizza has a wonderful ripe tomato aroma to it that is unlike any other pizza out there. Has wonderful flavor too. All you need to get from there is a cheese and pep or just a cheese pizza.