I kept quiet for long enough

I complained and complained about this team in the begining of the season and for the first 6 weeks.

Let me just say. I was wrong.

Even though yesterday was a bitter pill to swallow their is a ton to be excited about.

Last Season I had questions.

Mike Williams- Bust? Looked like it. I was wrong.

Lee Evans- Can he play? Ahhh Yeah...

Willis McGahee- Dumb pick... Nope I was dumb.. This guy is a Top 3 back.

Special teams- I felt letting the coach go was a huge mistake. Who is this Bobby April fool? Nope. IndyJay you are the fool.. Man were they fun to watch this season...

Giving up a future number one for JP Losman- Stupid... Nope.. Wrong again IndyJay... wrong again.. We will see how it pans out but to get the first round pick at QB a year early is great with me.

Mike Mularkey- IndyJay- I WANT A EXPERIENCED GUY!! Wrong again.. Mike did a excellent job and was a big upgrade.

Jerry Gray will be a bum without dick lebeau and greggo.. Wrong.

I yelled about no Top 5 talent.

Well...

Mike Williams

Willis McGahee

Terrence McGee as a KR

Lawyer Milloy

Sam Adams

Takeo Spikes

Brian Moorman

All proved me wrong.

I yelled about poor picks in the later part of the draft. Again proved wrong.

A few questions still remain and clearly their is work to be done but man am I glad I was sooooo wrong this season!!!

GO BILLS!!

Nice job IndyJay.

We are all entitled to our opinions here. That is what this is all about. But I just ask people to recognize most of our opinions are just the rantings of frustrated fans and not based on much in the way of expertise.

We have built a nice talent base. We have proven that we have moved way up from the bottom feeders of the league. We have developed a couple of defensive play makers in Spikes and Clemens. We have improved talent wise every year Donohoe has been here. We got to watch the Bills play meaningful football up until the last on-side kick of the last game. (What were the odds of that in Week 5?)

Those are my opinions. But then again, there is a reason that I have a day job and it is not working for the Bills.