Glad to see the Flutie Johnson BS has started

VABills

Me I couldn't care less. I trust the coaches to evaluate the players fairly and throw the best QB out there.

Okay honestly folks how many of you whined that TH was given the raw deal and Willis should have never been drafted or named the starter when it happened? How many of you honestly saw TH for what he was? How many can properly evaluate the position?

Well you look mighty stupid now, because Willis is the real deal and is light years ahead of Travis.

I am not saying JP is the real deal or if Bledsoe is better. I will let the staff of the team make that decision just like they correctly made the other.

Well you look mighty stupid now, because Willis is the real deal and is light years ahead of Travis. 

I am not saying JP is the real deal or if Bledsoe is better.  I will let the staff of the team make that decision just like they correctly made the other.

190408[/snapback]

Sure, but as fans who pay for the games and support the team, everyone is entitled to their opinion. We can only make judgements based on the evidence. Seeing Willis' injury was enough for some people to think that was a dumb decision. Naysayers were proven wrong and TD was right. But that doesn't make people stupid for questioning the decision, especially if they're paying money to see this team.

Me I couldn't care less.  I trust the coaches to evaluate the players fairly and throw the best QB out there.

Okay honestly folks how many of you whined that TH was given the raw deal and Willis should have never been drafted or named the starter when it happened?  How many of you honestly saw TH for what he was?  How many can properly evaluate the position?

I am not saying JP is the real deal or if Bledsoe is better.  I will let the staff of the team make that decision just like they correctly made the other.

190408[/snapback]

As I've always said, its a good thing we, on TBD, do not manage this team. We'd be in the gutter for all eternity. I also trust the staff to make the personnel decisions. I just hope that the QB position is an open competition come mini camps and Training Camp.

Me I couldn't care less.  I trust the coaches to evaluate the players fairly and throw the best QB out there.

Okay honestly folks how many of you whined that TH was given the raw deal and Willis should have never been drafted or named the starter when it happened?  How many of you honestly saw TH for what he was?  How many can properly evaluate the position?

190408[/snapback]

4 years of trust...

190408[/snapback]

There is a difference between whining that Travis was given a raw deal, and stating that the draft pick used to select Willis should have been used somewhere else. People who claim Travis was given a raw deal just don't get it. He was beaten by a guy who is better than he is. However, one questioning the selection of McGahee 20 or so months ago when we had so many greater needs than running back had every reason in the world to do so. Sure, it worked out and I'm happy Willis is on the team. But at the time, it was a legitimate issue to express concern about.

You know how much a fan of Travis I am, but the fact is he was beaten out for the job by a better running back. It doesn't make Travis any less of a running back though.

There is a difference between whining that Travis was given a raw deal, and stating that the draft pick used to select Willis should have been used somewhere else. People who claim Travis was given a raw deal just don't get it. He was beaten by a guy who is better than he is. However, one questioning the selection of McGahee 20 or so months ago when we had so many greater needs than running back had every reason in the world to do so. Sure, it worked out and I'm happy Willis is on the team. But at the time, it was a legitimate issue to express concern about.

You know how much a fan of Travis I am, but the fact is he was beaten out for the job by a better running back. It doesn't make Travis any less of a running back though.

190488[/snapback]

Nowhere in my statement said it did. Don't get defensive. What I said was I trust the Bills to evaluate and make the right decisions. I was providing one example where they obviously know a lot more than everyone here.

Nowhere in my statement said it did.  Don't get defensive.  What I said was I trust the Bills to evaluate and make the right decisions.  I was providing one example where they obviously know a lot more than everyone here.

190493[/snapback]

No question about it. The worst GM in football is light years smarter (in a football sense) than the smartest fan on an internet message board. It's still fun to talk and read about opinions fans have as to what should be done to improve this team.