Galley and the QB position

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that I hope buddy nix doesn't get fired at the end of this year because he has truly upgraded the talent level of this team, and also that he lets gailey coach here for at least one more season. Now I understand the backlash I may get but I am indeed aware that the DC would have to be changed at the very least, but my reason is this; Gailey has been somewhat productive with the offense this year having had the 6th most touchdowns in the league, as of last week, but the real issue is obviously Fitz. Look at what gailey has been able to do with the most mediocre set of quarterbacks he has been with at the NFL level and has made them produce. Kordell Stewart, thigpen and Ryan picksofmagic! The same guy who couldn't unseat Trent edwards 2 seasons in a row. Now how I would love for it to play out would be keeping chan as HC at least one more year and drafting a 1st round quarterback for him to groom. He would be a good coach of technique to allow a young quarterback to thrive is his offense. I mean seriously how much worse can it get? Fitz couldn't even hit a nail with a hammer.

*Gailey

Gailey is about to get fired. You don't get more than 3 seasons to right the ship. If we don't finish 8-8 minimum and show marked improvement than to me Nix has no other choice.

Is our roster many players away, or better leadership away?

If Fitzpatrick is a bottom 5 QB, how does this impact Gailey? Conversely if Gailey is a bottom 5 coach what does this say about Fitz? I think Fitz & Gailey & Wannstedt will be sacrificial lambs to the football gods come mid January 2013.

If Fitzpatrick is a bottom 5 QB, how does this impact Gailey? Conversely if Gailey is a bottom 5 coach what does this say about Fitz? I think Fitz & Gailey & Wannstedt will be sacrificial lambs to the football gods come mid January 2013.

I don't think that they fit the description of sacrificial lambs. Each (with the exception of Wanny) has had ample opportunities to showcase their talents. Fitz is a back-up QB, Gailey is a gimmick coach and Wannstedt's defense has been run through, around, under, between, outside, inside, betwixt and over.

All 3 'deserve' to go.