Here's some optimism for you:

I like this post, it was great to read this morning.

I grew up watching in the 80s and remember how bad the Bills were before the late 80s early 90s rolled around. In 87' they went 7-8 and there were some terrible, terrible games. They lost 47-6 to the Colts. Then in 88', boom, 12-4 and just missed top seed in the AFC. They also went on to the AFC Championship.

Watching the games before the 88' team went to the AFC Championship, you could tell the talent was there, just the results on the field didn't always match.

You could have saved 29 more words and not posted at all. Why bother following the team if you're outlook is so bleak?

Maybe his outlook seems so bleak because he is a fan.

Funny story. Who could have thought that optimism could be a negative quality! If we are looking for a silver lining (Other than being 2 and 2 and tied for the division lead). At least were not Cubs fans. No. Seriously. At least were not the Cubs. That's 100 years without a championship!

Good Times.

I am. Guess the ole saying...Misery loves company is true after all.

When I was a kid, I always would see those sports illustrated commercials after a team won a championship...

"congratulations redskins fans, your team is the best in the NFL, subscribe now and we'll send you this vhs and a redskins year book commemorating their season."

And I always swore up and down, when the Bills won the Super Bowl, I'd get that subscription.

Well, clearly, I still have never had an S.I. subscription, but I digress.

Turns out, I wasn't the only one who thought that way. After the Pats won in 01-02, my friend got that subscription, got that dvd, and got that year book. As much as it pains me to say, I have read that yearbook, and let me tell you something:

It's not all op-ed pieces about how amazing the Patriots were that season. It's filled with doom and gloom when Bledsoe goes down. It's filled with pieces about how it's going to be an impossible task to beat the Rams. And on and on.

You read that bull??????

I would ONLY read that junk if I was paid to.

I cant wait till nov 15th. Our season starts there!