Who will be the Bills QB next year

Tyler Wilson, 6-3/220

Arkansas

From WalterFootball:

Skill-Set Summary: Wilson has the look of an NFL quarterback. He stands tall in the pocket and reads defenses well. The decision-making he displayed as a junior was very impressive.

Wilson has a strong arm and is an accurate passer. He showed the ability last season to push the ball outside the numbers and move the ball down the field with precision passes. With his size, arm and intellect, the Arkansas signal-caller will most likely be viewed as a possible safe pick to scouts.

While Wilson is a pocket passer, he is not a complete statue. He can move around to buy himself time and take advantage of openings with his legs. It is clear that Wilson is not a running quarterback who will rack up big rushing totals. However, he has enough athleticism to keep a defense honest and avoid some sacks with his legs.

For the NFL, Wilson could help himself by throwing the deep ball well in 2012 and showing the intangibles to elevate his game in crunch time. His stock would also receive a nice boost if he plays well against the elite defenses on his schedule.

Thanks. I like this guy too.

pull up Chandler's numbers with Romo and you'll see. Wait, I'll do it for you: 9 games, 0 yards, 0 TD.

Let's see, should I throw to Chandler, or the future Hall of Famer in Whitten? Pretty easy to see why his #'s would suck in Dallas.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like AJ McCarron a lot. He has nice size at 6'4 210-215, he has a great arm, been coached by the best of the best, and may possibly leave college with National Championships in his two seasons as a starter. And I do believe he comes out this year, especially if they win the National Championship again. He makes all the throws you need him to make, and is a heck of a leader. I would sure love to see him in a Buffalo Bills #10 next year.