Wanny and Mario Vacationing Together

Kodiak

Never was a big fan of Wanny and the proof of his ineptness lies in the 2nd half meltdown of his defense with a 2 touchdown lead. I am absolutely beside myself with embarassment. Super Mario my @$$......hasn't shown up as a player let alone a "game changer". Fan loyalty has been rewarded with a below average performance on the field led by below average coaching rejects and out dated and / or unproven GM's. Combine the product on the field with this lame @$$ lease extension and anyone who drops hard earned cash for season tickets for this team are suckers. Hopefully a new owner will put a decent product on the field for L.A. fans in the next couple of years. Ryan Fitzpatrick and Chan both said they were embarassed. Chan and Fitzy hopefully you don't cash your game check this week (Wanny and Mario also) because to take money without even showing up to work is stealing where I come from !!!!

Never was a big fan of Wanny and the proof of his ineptness lies in the 2nd half meltdown of his defense with a 2 touchdown lead. I am absolutely beside myself with embarassment. Super Mario my @$$......hasn't shown up as a player let alone a "game changer". Fan loyalty has been rewarded with a below average performance on the field led by below average coaching rejects and out dated and / or unproven GM's. Combine the product on the field with this lame @$$ lease extension and anyone who drops hard earned cash for season tickets for this team are suckers. Hopefully a new owner will put a decent product on the field for L.A. fans in the next couple of years. Ryan Fitzpatrick and Chan both said they were embarassed. Chan and Fitzy hopefully you don't cash your game check this week (Wanny and Mario also) because to take money without even showing up to work is stealing where I come from !!!!

Color me a sucker. Ouch.