Questions and Suggestions

youngunz

Now that time has passed and the blood pressure has come back to normal.. I still have questions from today's game.

Can someone answer this for me: How do you put a running back with a shoulder injury in on Goal Line? Is this not the part of the field where they say the hard hitting happens. Do we not always hear in the beginning of Training Camp that when they ran GL drills the pads were popping. Why would you risk further injury or even a turnover?

Next Question: When you prepare for a team (especially one that owns you) don't you study the teams who have either kept it close or beat that team? Do you look for the tendencies or weaknesses. Am I missing something but didn't Baltimore and Arizona pressure Brady ever snap he took? If you cant get there with four then don't you bring more?

Follow up to the previous question: When you beat a team the previous year throwing screens up and down the field, why do you eliminate that play from the playbook in the next game and game after?

Final Question / Suggestion: I already know what the answer will be but... If you and the rest of the teams have loosing records going from East Coast to the West Coast why not stay out West for the next two weeks. Then there can be no excuse of time change or travel when we play Arizona.