The Jets dont lose to the Rams if we win vs Pitt

Rudyc80

i remember a few plays where the jets did things they normally wouldnt after the bills lost and im telling ya...NO WAY THEY TRY A 53 yarder in OT if we had won....that gave the rams the ball at the 43!

jets knew they were in and would ahve won that game if we had beat the steelers.

i remember a few plays where the jets did things they normally wouldnt after the bills lost and im telling ya...NO WAY THEY TRY A 53 yarder in OT if we had won....that gave the rams the ball at the 43!

jets knew they were in and would ahve won that game if we had beat the steelers.

189453[/snapback]

The Jets would have punted instead of attempting that kick, but how do you know what happens after that? The Rams O was moving the ball well, they could have had a long PR . WHo knows. The fact is the Jets were in a dogfight and were still playing hard. Thay could easily have still lost as the Rams were at home. Don't give me that crap. We blew our chance. I believe tha Rams would still have won the game. :doh:

It sucks worse that we lost to a bunch of back-ups.

Sorry.

189461[/snapback]

See, I think that is actually rather overrated. The Steelers had their starting OL in through most of the game. Randel El is a great WR (we made him look even better...), Tommy Maddox was the starter at the beginning of the year. For the most part, the RBs themselves didn't do much other than hit the holes that the OL opened. So I don't think we played their offensive backups much at all personally.

The defense of the Steelers is another story... But again, Lindell screwed it up, as did Josh Reed with his illegal block on the same drive. Say what you want about Bledsoe (in another thread, not this one please), but I honestly think we win if we score on that drive...

Better luck next year I guess.

CW